Job Location: Lekki Free Trade Zone
- Please check the details below to ensure you are qualified.
- Qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com not later than Thursday, June 10, 2021.
- Use the position as the title/subject of your mail
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans and develops production schedules in conjunction with Factory Director.
- Plans and assigns duties for production operators’ personnel.
- Liaise with the Factory Director on overtime schedules as necessary to meet production/customer demand.
- Prepare weekly production reports.
- Oversees and supervises all production processes including receiving of production raw materials, production quality checks; transfer of finished products and assures compliance with all production regulations.
- Ensures all production is subjected to quality test before packaging.
- Conduct random weight checks of batch formulation.
- Conduct random process checks of all raw materials.
- Coordinates with quality control manager regarding production operation process and operator’s compliance
- Assures that machinery, equipment, and facilities are properly maintained for efficient production.
- Reports any process or equipment problems to Factory Director.
- Liaise with Plant Engineer on machine operations and repairs.
- Monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes.
- Organize maintenance schedule with the Plant Engineer.
- Liaise with the Human Resource on the review of production operator’s performance and identify training needs.
- Reports to the Factory Director and Supply Chain Director
- Coordinates production activities with the factory Director and Supply Chain Director
- Coordinates manpower requirement with the Human Resource unit,
- At least 3 years experience.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent management skills.
- Excellent coaching skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Qualifications: B.Sc. or equivalent in Microbiology, Biochemistry or related discipline
Summary of Functions: To plan, organize and control all production activities in the factory to achieve optimum outputs in terms of quantity, quality, yield, minimization of wastage, reduction of unit costs, and compliance with health, safety and hygiene standards in Food and Beverage’s entity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops quality control schedule in conjunction with the Factory Director.
- Oversees and supervises all functions including raw material, inventory control, production quality checks; assures compliance with all regulations.
- Assures that machinery, equipment, and facilities are properly maintained for efficient production; reports any process or equipment problems to factory director.
- Ensure good manufacturing practices and avoid cross-contamination.
- Documents implement and interpret government requirements.
- Ensure environmental health safety rules are followed and all workers follow rules and regulations.
- Conducts safety orientations and meetings, Training; assures that established policies and procedures are followed.
• At least 35years’ experience.
• Excellent management skills.
• Excellent coaching skill
• Excellent negotiation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
Qualifications: B.Sc. or equivalent in Microbiology
Very attractive and competitive salary
Note: Company accommodation available for the successful candidate.