Our client is a major company specializing in animal health services, import, formulation, development and sales of premixes, additives, and ingredients essential for animal nutrition. it is a major subsidiary of one of the leading European Groups of Companies in Nigeria and operates currently from Abuja and Ogun State.
The successful candidate will be responsible for :
1. Organize, manage and control incoming products flows from the docks or
another warehouse) and out coming products flows (to customer delivery or to another warehouse)
- Plan deliveries to customers according to the order (number of bags, weight, delivery times and locations, availability of carriers and the Feed Avenue truck)
- Qualitatively and quantitatively control the goods received and the goods to be delivered
- Monitor carriers' performance criteria (delivery times, quality of service, compliance with delivery conditions, reliability, etc.)
- Negotiate alternatives with carriers in the event of a major problem or in an emergency
- Set up and/or complete transport documentation in relation with customers delivery and storage
- Manage unloading of products at the warehouse
2. Manage, pilot and facilitate the management of stocks in the warehouse
- Manage and monitor products inventory level (Carry out permanent inventories
- Manage and monitor products in the warehouse and/or in movement
- Optimize timelines
- Ensure organization of the warehouses according to a FIFA process (inflows and outflows, reception, traffic and departure of deliveries plans
- Set up weekly activity reports: flows, stocks, costs, …
- Keep the warehouse tidy and well organized
- Notify management within 24 hours maximum of any damage to the integrity of stored products
- Take all the necessary measures in agreement with the management to permanently keep the goods in correct hygienic and sanitary conditions (cleaning, pest control,…).
- Insure that all security related to rubber, fire…are respected
- Keep the forklift in perfect condition and ensure all maintenance required
3) Ensure with the support of the Salesmen control and report the warehouse activity
- Monitor and control the sales orders: track sales and forecasts to ensure product availability and oversee order picking.
- Ensure and control the compliance of the regulation of products’ storage
- Plan and organize all deliveries to customers according to sales & payment frame
- Customer service & relation on the delivery planning.
- Very good Degree/ HND in any numerate discipline with over two years of relevant industry experience.
- Supply chain knowledge, especially in storage and transport
- Carrier of goods knowledge (Transport suppliers, networks, market prices….)
- Planning and inventory management skills
- Domestic transport
- Fluent in English
- Driving license
- Master Office automation tools (Excel, Word)
- Airtine Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Annual bonus based on agreed criteria
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 6, 2022.
• Kindly use Job Title as the e-mail subject.
• Please, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Offer ended on May 6, 2022