Our client is a major company specializing in animal health services, import, formulation, development and sales of premixes, additives, and ingredients essential for animal nutrition. it is a major subsidiary of one of the leading European Groups of Companies in Nigeria and operates currently from Abuja and Ogun State.
The successful candidate will be responsible for :
2. Payroll accounting and staff administration
3. Accounting and financial reporting
- Preparation of payments by verifying documentation and requesting disbursements
- Daily recording all accounting operations in :
- the Expenses dashboard
- the ERP
- In hard copies, in folders properly files and carefully kept in order at all time
- Permanent accounting controls by policies and procedures preparation and recommendation.
- Support the Head of financing in all Cash Process and accounting tasks.
Payroll accounting & Staff administration
- Recording of payroll transactions including calculation of different types of pay and expenses report
- Processing of staff salary payments, other staff related allowances and expenses reports, with MD or GM’s agreement
- Processing PAYE, NHF, Pension and NHIS deductions for staff
- Update office policies as needed
- Processing Pension and Health Insurance for Staff
- Establish and update employees planning and vacations calendars with the agreement of the Head of financing
Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Monthly accounting reporting (dashboard and KPI)
- Preparation of asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account entries
- Documentation of accounting transactions by entering account information
- Summarization of current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheets, profit and loss statements, and other reports
- Preparation of special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information trends
- Accounting Reporting
- Certified Accountant (ICAN or ACCA)
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Payroll administration experience
- Human resources first experience
- Technical and methodological know-how
- Master office automation tools (excel, word, power point)
- ERP experience
- International culture
- Airtine Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Professional Computer & Cell Phone provided
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 22, 2022.
• Kindly use Job Title as the e-mail subject.
• Please, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Offer ended on April 21, 2022