Support services staff are critical to the effective functioning of organisations.
They ensure that the operational wheel is well oiled and that the corporate environment is conducive and fit for purpose. This 2-day programme is designed to give your corporate services staff the skills and tonic required for improved professional support and positive attitude to achieve superior results.
- Your Career and Services in Relation to Organisation’s Vision, Mission, Core Values and Strategic Goals.
- Modern Trends in Facilities Management and Corporate Services: Highlights and Their Implications
- Excellent Customer Service: Key Issues
- Effective Vendor/Supplier Management: Some Tips
- Job Ownership[Work As If You Own It]
- Essentials of Health, Safety and Environment(HSE) in the Workplace
- Building a Result-Oriented Team in the Workplace
The course is designed for staffers of Insurance Companies, Banks, Estate Firms, Hotels, Manufacturing Companies, Mortgage Banks ,Telecom, Oil and Gas Companies in:
- Human Resources
- General Admininstration
- Facilities and Property management staff
- Staff relating with vendors and external contractors
Date : June 10 - 11, 2016
Fee: N48,500 per participant