Our training events are rich, intensely practical and delivered by seasoned and experienced facilitators. We have a rich portfolio of training programmes in soft skills,general management, sales and marketing, credit and risk management, Microsoft Excel; and Performance Management.
Please check details of available courses below and download nomination forms here.
Below are our programmes for the Year 2016.
- Effective Selling Skills
Exceed sales targets consistently with positive attitude.
- The Foundations of Effective Selling
- How and why people buy
- The psychology of selling
- What are you selling?
- The Sales Process
- Prospecting for sale opportunities(needs)
- Qualifying Prospects
- Sales presentation
- Overcoming objections
- Closing sales
- Sales Metrics(Targets)
- Managing Sales Relationships
- Indirect Selling Techniques
Target Audience: Business Development Officers, Marketing and Sales Executives, and Sales Representatives in: manufacturing, marketing, distribution, wholesale and pharmaceutical organizations.
Duration: 2 days. Date: May 6 – 7, 2016 Fee: N48, 000 per participant.
- Handling Rejections and Objections in the Sales Process
Face the challenges of sales process with higher determination and attitude.
- Essentials of the Sales Process
- Stages in the sales process
- Getting and Staying Enthusiastic
- Handling Rejections
- Handling Sales Objections
- Closing Sales
Marketing/Business Development Officers and Sales Executives/Representatives who need to improve on handling rejections and objections, especially in manufacturing/marketing/distribution/wholesale organisations.
Duration: 2 days. Date: May 27 – 28 , 2016 Fee: N 48,000 per participant.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Project positive attitude on the job;
- Build better relationships with customers for better corporate image;
- Communicate with customers for enhanced results.
- Essentials Issues in Customer Service
- Types of Service
- Service Levels
- Five Expectation Categories
- Service and Process Outcome
- Key Excellent Customer Service Issues
- The basics
- Effective communication
- Relationship management
- Face-to-face contacts
- Managing e-customers
- Self-service contacts
- Handling “Difficult” Customers
Target Audience: Front Desk Officers/Tellers, Customer Service Officers in Service and Manufacturing Industries.
Duration: 2 days; Date: May 20 – 21, 2016 Fee: N48,000p/participant.
- Practical Selling Skills for Financial Services Providers
- Exceeding performance targets consistently;
- Building enduring relationships with the customers.
- Marketing vs. Selling: The Big Picture
- Essentials of the Sales Process
- Identifying and Qualifying Prospect’s Needs
- Making Result-Oriented Sales Presentation
- Handling Rejections, Objections and Closing Techniques
- Cross-Selling, Tele- marketing and Referrals
- Enhance Your Career through Your Sales Metrics [Targets].
Target Audience: Marketing, Operations, Credit/Loan and Business Development Officers of Banks, MFBs and Insurance Companies.
Duration: 2 days. Date: June 3 – 4, 2016 Fee: N48,000 per participant
- Excellent Support Services and Job Ownership
- Attain higher level of commitment to professional support;
- Work diligently as job owners; and
- Increase productivity level.
- Your Role and Services in Relation to Organisation’s Vision, Mission, Core Values and Strategic Goals.
- Modern Trends in Facilities/Office Management and Corporate Services
- Excellent Internal Customer Service: Key Issues
- Effective Vendor/Supplier Management: Some Tips
- Job Ownership[Work As If You Own It]
- Essentials of Health, Safety and Environment(HSE) in the Workplace
- Building a Result Oriented Team in the Workplace
Target Audience: HR/Admin/Facilities/Property/Vendor/Technical Support Staff/Offices/Supervisor in Insurance Companies, Banks, Estate Firms, Hotels, Mortgage Banks, Telecom, Oil and Gas Companies.
Duration: 2 days. Date: June 10 – 11, 2016 Fee: N48, 000 per participant
- Advanced Excel for Finance, Control and Administrative Functions
- Attain higher proficiency level on the job;
- Achieve superior results.
- Introduction to the Excel User Interface
- Referencing: Getting Excel to find what you want
- Lookup functions
- Data Validation
- Text Functions
- Logical Functions and Conditional Formulas
- Financial Formulas
- Useful Database, Mathematical and Statistical Functions
- Techniques for working with Dates
- Filters, AutoFilters and Advanced Filter Techniques
Target Audience: All Managers/Officers who need remarkable improvement in their finance, control or administrative functions in various organizations.
Duration: 2 days Date: June 17 – 18, 2016 Fee: N48,000 per participant
- Credit Management & Debt Collections for Manufacturing and Service Industries
Improve cash-flow for the organization.
- Our Credit Sales Policy: How Effective?
- Effective Collections (Recovery) Begins with the Sale
- The Fine Art of Diligent Follow-up and the Psychology of Money
- Credit Collections (Recovery) Management
- Soft Debt Collection(SDC) Techniques
- Credit Collections and Litigation Strategies
Target Audience: All Officers involved in Credit Sales and Collections functions.
Duration: 2 days. Date: June 24 – 25, 2016 Fee: N48,000 p/participant
- Effective Supervisory Skills
Achieve superior results for the organization.
- Basic Roles of an Effective Supervisor
- Leading Others for Results
- Problems-Solving and Decision-Making Skills: Essential Issues
- Effective Delegation, Co-ordination, Control and Tips on Time Management
- Effective Communication, Listening and Managing Feedback Skills.
- Work Planning and Organisation
- Job Ownership and Entrepreneurship Spirit
- Building Productive Workplace Teams
Target Audience :Team/Group Leaders and Middle Management staff with supervisory and leadership roles, especially in manufacturing industry.
Duration: 2 days. Date: July 8 – 9, 2016 Fee: N48,000 per participant
- Effective Negotiation Skills
Achieve win-win results always.
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Managing Difficult People during Negotiation
- Identifying Methods and Techniques of Applying Assertiveness Effectively in Negotiation
- Characteristics of Successful Negotiator
- Anticipating How to Deal with Rejection and Impasse during Negotiation Presentation
- The Essential Skills of a Negotiator
- Understanding Negotiation Process
Target Audience: All Unit Leaders, HODs, Project/Credit Officers, Sales Reps, etc.
Duration: 2 days. Date: July 15 – 16, 2015 Fee: N48,000 per participant.
- Enhancing Employee Engagement
- Explain the essence of employee engagement in achieving outstanding results consistently;
- Determine the real factors that inspire employees to give their best;
- Formulate strategies to enhance employee commitment to excellence; and
- Plan to act as change agents.
- What “Employee Engagement” Really Means
- Identifying the Key Drivers of Engagement in Your Business [Basic Employee Engagement Survey]
- The Employee Disengagement Canyon
- The Keys to Employee Engagement
- Developing an Employee Engagement Strategy
- Acting as Agents for Change
- Sustaining a Focus on Employee Engagement
Target Audience: All HR , Line Managers and Unit Heads in various organisations.
Duration: 2 days .Date: July 22 – 23, 2016 Fee: N48,000 per participant
- Inspirational Leadership and Change Management
- Create an inspiring vision;
- Lead strategic change better
- Build stronger trust and teamwork; and
- Manage stakeholders’ interests better.
- Creating a Shared Vision
- Developing a guiding purpose
- Embracing the importance of culture
- Inspirational Leadership
- Reinforcing confidence and trust
- Developing a dynamic strategy
- Bridging the gap between goals and results
- Refining your leadership skills
- Leading Change
- Understanding the organizational culture and impact of change
- Being positive agent of change
- Gaining buy-in from key stakeholders
- Communicating strategic change
- Inspiring Others
- Building confidence in those you lead
- Mentoring and coaching others to greatness
- Increasing productivity through people
- Dealing with Conflict and Resistance to Change
- Identifying and resolving conflicts
- Eliminating barriers for effective communication
Target Audience: Managers, Unit/Team Leaders in both private and public sectors.
Duration: 2 days. Date: August 26 – 27, 2016 Fee: N48,000p/participant.
- Key Customers Management Skills
- Design customer-sensitive strategies to retain key accounts;
- Build stronger and profitable customer relationships;
- Achieve more with less stress.
- Analysis: Definition, Purpose, Opportunity and Value
- Essentials of Relationship Management
- The Value Proposition
- Customer Classification and Distinction
- Designing and Implementing Key Customer Management Strategies
Target Audience: All Sales/Business Development/Marketing Executives and Relationship Managers
Duration: 2 Days; Date: Sept, 2 – 3, 2016 Fee: N48,000 p/participant.
- Basic Credit Risk Management
- Highlight the key issues in credit management in Nigeria;
- Explain the fundamentals of risk assets management;
- Explain the usefulness of the various types of securities for lending purposes;
- Take prudent actions in ensuring full repayment.
- Credit Risk Management: The Big Picture
- Essentials of Credit Risk Management/Credit Policy
- Loan Request Evaluation/Business Assessment
- Credit Reportwriting/Approval/Documentation/Disbursement Issues
- Loan Frauds: Prevention and Detection
- Introduction to Securities for Lending
- Loan Monitoring and Control Techniques
- Loan Repayment, Renewal and Recovery
Target Audience :Management Trainees , Credit Officers
Duration: 5 days. Date: Sept 19 – 23, 2016 Fee: N95,500 p/participant.
- Business Presentation Skills
- Increase in ability to present authoritatively in various situations;
- Acquire tools and techniques to make positive impression on the audience for favourable results.
- Speak up, Speak Well, Speak Often
- Finding Your “Magic Bullets”
- Using Visual Aids Effectively
- Involving the Audience
- Combating Speech Anxiety
- Making the Most of Non-Traditional Speaking Tools
- Using Presentations to Build Professional Recognition
Target Audience: All Unit Heads/HODs and Officers and individuals who desire to enhance their careers.
Duration: 2 days. Date: Oct 7 – 8, 2016 Fee: N48, 000 p/participant.
- Effective Business Writing Skills
- Increase in productivity
- Reduction in supervisory costs
- Grammar: Revision Notes on Some Challenging Areas.
- Essentials of Effective Business Writing.
- Business Letters: Key Issues and Illustrations.
- Effective Memos Writing.
- Business Proposals: Key Issues and Illustrations.
- Business Report Writing: Key Issues and Illustrations.
- Electronic Communication: E-mail and Netiquette.
Target Audience: All Management Trainees/Officers/Executives who write letters, memos, reports, proposals and e-mails on the job in both private and public sectors.
Duration: 3 Days; Date: Oct 20 – 22, 2016 Fee: N58,000 p/participant
- Modern Office Management and Administration
Hands – on managerial skills to become almost indispensable PAs or Office Administrators
- Understanding the typical responsibilities of office management or administrator.
- Planning, forecasting, establishing objectives, setting targets.
- Organizing: allocating resources, delegating, using time effectively. Creating a stimulating and productive work environment.
- Managing records.
- Successful meeting planning.
- Project management skills.
- Managing difficult people and resolving conflicts.
- Problems related to change and overcoming barriers.
- Effective oral reporting and listening skills.
- Action plans to reduce causes and impact of pressures on executives.
- Making yourself indispensable.
Target Audience: Office Managers, PAs to CEOs/Directors/DG, or Branch Office Administrators.
Duration: 2 days. Date: Nov 4 – 5, 2016 Fee: N48, 000 p/participant.